What are home inspections?
Home inspections determine the present condition of the home’s major systems based on a thorough walkthrough and visual inspection of all accessible features. RH & Associations inspectors will focus solely on the home’s structure and performance; our inspectors will not take into account cosmetic or design issues.
What is the scope of a home inspection?
- In-field evaluation of the performance of accessible systems
- Visual examination of your home
- Identification of unsafe, deficient or older components that are near the end of their lifetime
- Written report with professional opinions
What is included in a home inspection?
- Roof, Exterior, Interior and Structural Integrity
- Electrical, Heating & Air, and Plumbing Systems
- Vapor and Insulation Barriers
- Natural and Mechanical Ventilation Systems
What is not included in a home inspection?
- Warranty, insurance policy or guarantee
- Intention to quickly identify concealed defects
- Design or cosmetic review
- Future predicted performance or life expectancy
- Environmental review
- Energy audit
- Inspection of swimming pools and spas
Contact RH Associates today to schedule your home inspection. We look forward to serving you!