What are commercial inspections?
Commercial inspections are completed for both buyers and sellers by our professional and certified RH & Associates inspectors. The scope of a commercial inspection is based on the property’s age, occupancy limits and materials of construction. Inspections can be a simple visual examination of the property or an in-depth, comprehensive inspection of the property’s technical components.
Commercial inspections typically include:
- Site Characteristics (paving, landscaping and utilities)
- Structural Frame and Building Envelope
- Life Safety/Fire Protection
- Interior Elements
- Plumbing Systems
- Heating Systems
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems
- Roof Surface Areas
- Document Review
- and More!
Additional aspects that may be inspected include:
- Fire Safety Inspections
- Asbestos Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments
- Radon Inspections
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Assessments
- Elevator Inspections
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Sewage and Treatment Systems Inspections
- and More!
If you own a commercial property, contact RH Associates today to schedule a commercial inspection. We can handle the details, while you put your focus back on growing your business!